|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on March 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM|
The energetic aspect of the home is very important to the well being of a sensitive Indigo.
Everything has a vibration or frequency. Just because you can’t see or hear something, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. If you can sense that something is present in your home and it shouldn’t be there, then it probably is real.
A great example of invisible energy would be a dog whistle sound. No one would doubt that the sound is very real to the dog, even if we don’t hear the sound ourselves. Honestly, the home may have many energies within it that we may not sense at all. Even those of us who have sixth sense capabilities may not sense all eerie energies. It really depends on how perceptive and sensitive we are.
Here are some basics on how to tell when the home needs an energetic clearing:
· Pets of your home are staying away from certain areas of your home
· Your dog is barking at something that seems like nothing is there
· Disturbed or unsettling sleep, creepy dreams
· Appliances turning themselves on and off even though no one is touching them
· Lights flashing
· Certain areas of the home have extreme temperature changes
· Getting chills, creepy crawly skin, spasms in your body (assuming that you are not sick) when you stay in certain areas of the home or speak about certain people or on certain topics
· Smelling particular smells that don’t make sense in your home; like cigar smoke or favorite perfume smells from deceased loved ones
· Hearing your name called, even though no one is home or everyone who is home says it wasn’t them
· Seeing spirits fully or moving shadows out of the corner of your eye
· Getting unexplained wounds/scratches, especially noticing them upon waking up in the morning
· Feeling itchy
· Intuitively feeling that something is not right in the home; people on edge, getting sick
I think we have had some of these occurrences happen to us. Sometimes unnnatural energies are just passing through, but more often than not, these energies will end up getting comfortable in your home unless you go out of your way to get them to leave.
It can be as simple request as, “I demand all low frequency energies that are not of Love and Light leave now. You are not welcome here. I demand that you leave now.”
If you feel chills or air moving around you, or feel any of the things on the list above, you can bet that there really is something from another dimension in your home.
At this point, I would say “All Creator (G-d, Goddess, Ascended Masters, Angels and Archangels, Buddha, etc.) energies of Love and Light , please be with me now. Thank you for escorting this low frequency energy to wherever it needs to be for its highest path of enlightenment. Thank you.”
Usually this will do the trick. If that doesn’t work, you can go on to say, “Anyone of Love and Light who knows this entity, please be here now and escort this lost energy to wherever it needs to be for its highest path of enlightenment.”
Sometimes a lost soul needs to recognize the being that is escorting it, or it will not leave. Not everyone recognizes the higher frequency energies of different gods/goddesses.
And finally you can continue to clear the space by requesting, “Ascended beings of Love and Light, please remove all cords of attachment between me, my home, my family (you can name them individually for clarity purposes), and this energy that has been cleared. Please vacuum all the debris from this clearing and send this energy to the Light to be transmuted for the highest good of all concerned. Thank you.”
And that should do it. If you still feel that there is something lingering, it may be time to call in a professional space clearer for this purpose. Personally, I have done many clearings of many homes and people. At times, there can be sticky alien energies that do not move easily. Some may have to be taken in pieces due to all the cords of attachments and some have hidden layers of cronies that may be present, but not seen until you get through the layers above them. Some may have a message that they want to tell. It doesn’t matter. My philosophy is they don’t belong and they have to leave. Period.
It does help if you get yourself grounded before doing this clearing as it will keep you from losing power and falling into the fear mode. Bringing in the element of smoke and fire through the use of sage and candles can also be a benefit. Sometimes I have a CD playing with grounding sounds (whales, nature, singing bowls, etc.) in the background to assist in keeping the whole situation and me more fully in my power.
I hope this helps those who have uninvited guests in their homes. My mom often says, “If they aren’t paying rent, then it’s time for them to move out.”
If you stay strong and in the emotion of Love (not fear), you should succeed.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on February 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM|
A question came up recently on our other blog (http://thebrandwellnesscenter..com/apps/blog/) about detoxifying our homes. I thought it best to answer it here since us Indigos are highly sensitive to our environment.
Sick building syndrome is not just for people who work in poorly ventilated office buildings. According to the World Health Organization, up to 30% of new and remodeled buildings worldwide may be linked to this syndrome. But it is also present in older buildings as well.
It usually comes down to flaws in heating, ventilation or air conditioning. Other contributing factors include the outgassing of volatile organic compounds (VOC) like formaldehyde and plastics from new construction materials (new carpeting is really bad), or mold or inordinate amounts of dust, dirt and animal hairs.
Since moving from your home may be impossible, here is a check list of what you can do to lessen the toxicity in your home:
· Keep your house as clean as possible. Dust and vacuum daily. Change the bed linens at least twice a week. Remove all carpeting. Not only does carpeting outgas, it also collects tons of dirt in the microfibers that you are breathing in constantly. Adverse health effects suffered by carpet installers are a clear-cut way to see the hazards of this product. Most documented are neurological problems and higher rates of cancer. If you must have carpet, make sure that it is as natural as possible.
· Use natural cleaners. Replace chemical cleaners with essential oils, baking soda and vinegar. Tea tree oil is especially effective at removing mold and mildew. Baking soda acts as an abrasive to remove stains and residue from glass, ceramic and stainless steel. You can add a few drops of water to make a paste to clean the stove, sink, tub or toilet. White vinegar is excellent as a window and mirror cleaner. Add your favorite essential oil if you want a pleasant smell.
As a side note to this, you should avoid all artificially fragranced products: air fresheners, household cleaners, detergents. Unscented may very well be a highly processed product. It takes a lot of chemicals to mask a smell, so fragrance-free anything may be full of toxic chemicals. Fluffer sheets used in the dryer can be more toxic than your detergent. Use the silicone dryer balls instead. Plus it is much more cost effective, as they have an infinite reusable lifespan.
· Remove plastic from your eating arsenal. If you have any plastic dishes or cups, throw them out. Bis phenyl A (BPA) is a known xenoestrogen and will affect the hormone balance of your body. Besides its known carcinogenic effect, it will also create imbalance within your endocrine system and ultimately affect mental and physical development. (See other blog De-Plasticizing You! http://thebrandwellnesscenter.com/apps/blog/show/10414430-de-plasticizing-you-)
Leaking of bis phenyl A into your water from plastic bottles has already been documented. And the longer the water has been in the bottle, the more BPA you will be ingesting.
· Do not use the microwave. Microwave ovens are radiation ovens. When you say it like that, the reality of this machine is clear. The microwave radiation distorts the molecular structure of the foods; it destroys much of the nutrients and causes many problems with the immune system. If you value your health, take the extra couple of minutes to heat the food up the right way.
· Limit cell phone and cordless phone use. These phones expose us to a form of electromagnetic radiation (EMF) energy. An analysis of the most rigorous studies found convincing evidence linking the use of handheld phones to brain tumors, especially in users of a decade or longer. In addition to this, we know personally of people who feel physically ill when using the cell phone. It affects brainwaves. Period. Use it sparingly and stick to the land line (NOT cordless) as much as possible. Buy an EMF protector and install it on your cell phone.
· Limit computer use. Besides the obvious eye and wrist strain, there is a generating of EMFs. (Invisible Toxins http/thebrandwellnesscenter.com/apps/blog/show/5696653-invisible-toxins).
· Nobody would sit at a desk under high voltage power lines. Yet we will happily sit a foot away from a computer screen, with a computer and printer on the desk next to us, and perhaps even a power supply near our feet. The old box-shaped cathode-ray tube (CRT) computer monitors generally have quite high levels of radiation. Best to invest in a flat screen monitor. And of course EMF protectors are essential.
· Limit television watching or better yet, remove it completely from the home. Research shows that your brain literally shifts into a passive state when you’re watching television. Experiencing "brain fog” is not uncommon. Your alpha brain waves increase after television exposure. Alpha waves are commonly associated with a relaxed meditative state as well as brain states associated with suggestibility. Too much time spent in the low alpha wave state caused by TV can cause unfocussed daydreaming and inability to concentrate.
· Remove electronics from the bedroom, especially TV, computers and radio alarm clocks. Again they release a continual dose of EMFs. Iif they must be present, then they should be as far away from your head as possible when sleeping and as close to the floor as possible.
· Remove your shoes before coming into your home. Tracking in dirt and germs from outside into the home should be avoided.
· Discard all aluminum or Teflon based cookware. Aluminum will leach into your food. It is a known neurotoxin, causing brain degeneration. Teflon or stick free cookware will eventually chip and enter your food. Better to use high quality stainless steel, cast iron or titanium.
· Do not use aluminum or plastic wrap on foods. And definitely do not microwave anything in or covered with plastic. (Our personal story on plastic toxicity: BPA: A Real Life Case Study http/thebrandwellnesscenter.com/apps/blog/show/9927863-bpa-a-real-life-case-study-celeste-s-story)
· Invest in an air purifier and negative ionizer to eliminate air borne toxins – mold spores, dust, cigarette smoke, pet hair, hydrocarbon toxins and remnants of chemtrails from outside that we may be carrying into our homes.
· Invest in a water purifier. City water is loaded with chemicals to make it potable. We have a double carbon and alumina filter installed under our sink. You may need a plumber to install it, but it isdefinitely worth the expense. Not only does the water taste cleaner, but you are actually getting quality water that will help your body detoxify properly, instead of poisoning it even more. Other options include fresh spring or well water, reverse osmosis or a water distiller.
· Remove fluoride from your intake. This includes toothpastes, mouthwashes, fluoride rinses and municipal drinking water. It is an endocrine disruptor and totally inactivates your pineal gland. The pineal gland is so important in developing Third Eye intuitive abilities as well as regulating melatonin production (important for proper sleep).
By integrating just one of these techniques into your home and maintaining it, your life will change for the better dramatically. The ability to think clearly and sleep better should be obvious within a few weeks, if not sooner. Prevention is worth more than a pound of cure. Get started today. Your home is your sanctuary. It is up to you to maintain it.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on March 11, 2011 at 9:40 PM|
Clearing space can be a very easy thing to do. A little white light, a little angel energy, a bit of sage or perhaps some high frequency sounds like Tibetan bells or whale music. Actually there are a plethora of space clearing techniques that usually work, but what do you do when some persistent low frequency energies come in and refuse to leave?
Well here’s what happened to me this weekend.
My mom and I just spent 3 days out of town learning a little more about how to work with the angelic realm. Quite an uplifting course with the usual motley crew of classmates.
The most significant lesson I learned was not even in the class but was a real life encounter with some zombie looking lost souls that visited me in the hotel room. By the way, this was not a run-down shabby hotel, but quite an upscale modern edifice, so I really did not expect to have this kind of issue here. But one never knows what will present itself when you are seeing into the fifth dimension.
To begin with, in the classroom lecture, the teacher emphasized the security and capability of the archangels. But in my real life encounter of needing them, this was not the case.
It was Sunday 2 a.m. and I was finding it hard to fall asleep. When I did start to feel drowsy and my eyelids started to close, I noticed zombie images materializing in front of me.
I would like to mention that I did not eat anything weird that night, nor did I watch any scary shows that had anything resembling these kinds of images. Generally, when I do see dead people, they can be in 3D and in full color or black and white, or 2D in full color or black and white. I have never seen zombies before though.
As this was going on, I was thinking back about how auspicious it was that one of the teachers just told us his personal story about being on an airplane with turbulence, and when he called on the archangels to help, the turbulence stopped. The teacher then went on to say that if you need help, call on the archangels and they will assist you.
Since the images of the zombies were not going away, and I saw them with both my eyes open and closed, I called on the archangels. I asked, pleaded, begged, prayed, cajoled them for help or assistance; nothing happened.
Now I have to tell you, I am really sensitive to energies. Even when I am not actively trying to see angels or archangels, I see them. So you can guess how annoyed I was for not hearing from them or seeing them now when I needed them. Also, I must note that usually, I can talk to the dead and get them to give me some space. Again, this was not the case. They actually got closer and the images of them got clearer. This was indicating to me they were having fun with me.
So I called upon my usual backup team. I began with Master Mikao Usui, a Japanese Buddhist who created the healing art of Reiki. Since I am a Reiki Master Teacher, and have used many of the techniques of Reiki to help with these kinds of circumstances, I thought Master Usui would be appropriate. Instead, Master Usui said that I should talk to the Egyptian Goddess Isis. Isis said to talk to Pele, the Hawaiian Goddess of fire and volcanoes. Pele very quickly showed me how to protect myself and the room. The zombies were gone immediately.
The next day, at the angel class, I asked one of the teachers why the archangels were not helpful when I needed them; his answer: “Some dead souls don’t resonate with angels; it is a religious thing. Some resonate better with Buddha, Ganesh, Christ, Ascended Masters. It depends.”
My brain at this moment is thinking, “So I have to feel the wrath of some dead people because the dead people do not like who I am calling in for help?” Does that sound bogus to you or is it just me? It is like saying I’m not going to help you even if you really need it because I am not the same religion as you.
The angels and archangels are non-denominational. The dead people are dead. They have no right to be able to keep me up at 2 in the morning. My point being this: just because a supposed teacher either spiritually based or otherwise says something, does not mean it is true. My other thought is that most of the archangels have never been human so in my opinion, they don’t seem to understand human suffering; they think everything is a lesson to learn (I talked to the archangels personally after this event; they said they did not help since I needed to learn a lesson.)
I need to also point out that a similar event has happened before. I called the archangels and they did not assist then either. I remember that I went on strike for a while and refused to talk to them for a bit of time after this. My main point is if one source of clearing does not work, try another. Just remain stalwart, show no fear and try a different approach. Somebody up there is always looking out for us, even if it’s not your first choice.
Ground yourself. Energetically run volcano fire from the crown chakra to your feet through your core. Radiate this out through you to the space. Surround the perimeter of the space with this energy flow. Know Pele is with you and then say:
I am guided and protected. I am full of love and light.
Try this the next time you want to clear your space. It worked for me!
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on July 8, 2010 at 9:30 PM|
Aromatherapy essential oils are scents used for physical and emotional health. Each essential oil has unique therapeutic properties and benefits.
Since Indigos are so energetically sensitive, these oils can be extremely beneficial. It is important to familiarize yourself with many different types to see what works best for you.
We have found that essential oils from very large trees such as Cypress and Texas Cedarwood are unsurpassed for treating hyperactivity or anxiety.These are very grounding oils and will help you to feel more rooted in your body and Earth. It is best to rub them on the souls of your feet as well as your legs. They are also great for a gentle massage before bedtime, as this will help you sleep better.
Flowery essential oils such as rose, lavender and sweet basil are excellent for lifting your mood from depression. Peppermint is great to use for studying for exams, as it tends to waken your mind for enhanced memory and recall.
Essential oils are nature’s way to help rebalance you. If used properly, you will find that your need for them will be less and less. Your own body will innately reestablish its natural equilibrium.
These oils can be fun to use and so therapeutic. They can be used on the body or in a diffuser to freshen the air. A great technique is to let it diffuse in your bedroom at night, allowing you to be be soothed and healed as you sleep.
Try it and let us know if you need other suggestions on essential oils.