|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on September 7, 2012 at 12:10 AM|
With all the changes that are going on on our planet Earth, and with me being quite an ultra sensitive person, I decided to take a subway ride to the beach. The ocean, for me, is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get grounded.I am a Pisces (the fish) and that may have something to do with it as well.
I find that it is extremely difficult to stay grounded while living in New York City. I love my city parks, but hugging a tree can only do so much. So off to the beach I went.
I find that the best time to go to the beach is at the end of the day. There are less people and there is less sun exposure. I feel most grounded when I am at the shoreline, partially in the water.
At this location, I am able to have contact with both the sand and water elements. I like to stick my hands in the water to commune with nature.
Just for a change in pace, instead of talking to the mermaids, (see my previous blog), I spoke with the dolphins. They said they were Bottlenose Dolphins. I asked them if they had any guidance they could tell me. What a silly question! Of course they had plenty to tell me. Here’s the abbreviated list :
· -Eat more sea vegetables
· -Make sure your drinking water is from a good source
They said that sea vegetables are important to eat now, especially since it is packed with B vitamins that can help handle our stress from the changing environment. http/www.livestrong.com/article/383060-what-do-sea-veg-vitamins-do-for-you/
Not to mention that it will help us to detox majorly. You can have a quick read and easy recipe from my mom’s blog: http/thebrandwellnesscenter.com/apps/blog/show/5552493-seaweed-salad-anyone-
Due to the many chemicals that are put into our drinking water, the dolphins suggested looking into filters or reverse osmosis systems to purify the water more. It’s not just the fluoride. It’s other chemicals as well.
The Bottlenose Dolphins said that Smiling raises your vibrational energy, which is really important. Actually from many studies done, this is very true. I have heard that if you look into a mirror for 20 minutes a day and keep smiling and looking at yourself smiling, then your body chemistry will change in a short period of time. Eventually, all depression will disappear, and your entire disposition will change.
I guess that is why dolphins always have a smile on their faces. They really are brilliant creatures.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on March 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM|
The energetic aspect of the home is very important to the well being of a sensitive Indigo.
Everything has a vibration or frequency. Just because you can’t see or hear something, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. If you can sense that something is present in your home and it shouldn’t be there, then it probably is real.
A great example of invisible energy would be a dog whistle sound. No one would doubt that the sound is very real to the dog, even if we don’t hear the sound ourselves. Honestly, the home may have many energies within it that we may not sense at all. Even those of us who have sixth sense capabilities may not sense all eerie energies. It really depends on how perceptive and sensitive we are.
Here are some basics on how to tell when the home needs an energetic clearing:
· Pets of your home are staying away from certain areas of your home
· Your dog is barking at something that seems like nothing is there
· Disturbed or unsettling sleep, creepy dreams
· Appliances turning themselves on and off even though no one is touching them
· Lights flashing
· Certain areas of the home have extreme temperature changes
· Getting chills, creepy crawly skin, spasms in your body (assuming that you are not sick) when you stay in certain areas of the home or speak about certain people or on certain topics
· Smelling particular smells that don’t make sense in your home; like cigar smoke or favorite perfume smells from deceased loved ones
· Hearing your name called, even though no one is home or everyone who is home says it wasn’t them
· Seeing spirits fully or moving shadows out of the corner of your eye
· Getting unexplained wounds/scratches, especially noticing them upon waking up in the morning
· Feeling itchy
· Intuitively feeling that something is not right in the home; people on edge, getting sick
I think we have had some of these occurrences happen to us. Sometimes unnnatural energies are just passing through, but more often than not, these energies will end up getting comfortable in your home unless you go out of your way to get them to leave.
It can be as simple request as, “I demand all low frequency energies that are not of Love and Light leave now. You are not welcome here. I demand that you leave now.”
If you feel chills or air moving around you, or feel any of the things on the list above, you can bet that there really is something from another dimension in your home.
At this point, I would say “All Creator (G-d, Goddess, Ascended Masters, Angels and Archangels, Buddha, etc.) energies of Love and Light , please be with me now. Thank you for escorting this low frequency energy to wherever it needs to be for its highest path of enlightenment. Thank you.”
Usually this will do the trick. If that doesn’t work, you can go on to say, “Anyone of Love and Light who knows this entity, please be here now and escort this lost energy to wherever it needs to be for its highest path of enlightenment.”
Sometimes a lost soul needs to recognize the being that is escorting it, or it will not leave. Not everyone recognizes the higher frequency energies of different gods/goddesses.
And finally you can continue to clear the space by requesting, “Ascended beings of Love and Light, please remove all cords of attachment between me, my home, my family (you can name them individually for clarity purposes), and this energy that has been cleared. Please vacuum all the debris from this clearing and send this energy to the Light to be transmuted for the highest good of all concerned. Thank you.”
And that should do it. If you still feel that there is something lingering, it may be time to call in a professional space clearer for this purpose. Personally, I have done many clearings of many homes and people. At times, there can be sticky alien energies that do not move easily. Some may have to be taken in pieces due to all the cords of attachments and some have hidden layers of cronies that may be present, but not seen until you get through the layers above them. Some may have a message that they want to tell. It doesn’t matter. My philosophy is they don’t belong and they have to leave. Period.
It does help if you get yourself grounded before doing this clearing as it will keep you from losing power and falling into the fear mode. Bringing in the element of smoke and fire through the use of sage and candles can also be a benefit. Sometimes I have a CD playing with grounding sounds (whales, nature, singing bowls, etc.) in the background to assist in keeping the whole situation and me more fully in my power.
I hope this helps those who have uninvited guests in their homes. My mom often says, “If they aren’t paying rent, then it’s time for them to move out.”
If you stay strong and in the emotion of Love (not fear), you should succeed.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on February 4, 2012 at 10:25 PM|
A question came up recently on our other blog (http://thebrandwellnesscenter..com/apps/blog/) about detoxifying our homes. I thought it best to answer it here since us Indigos are highly sensitive to our environment.
Sick building syndrome is not just for people who work in poorly ventilated office buildings. According to the World Health Organization, up to 30% of new and remodeled buildings worldwide may be linked to this syndrome. But it is also present in older buildings as well.
It usually comes down to flaws in heating, ventilation or air conditioning. Other contributing factors include the outgassing of volatile organic compounds (VOC) like formaldehyde and plastics from new construction materials (new carpeting is really bad), or mold or inordinate amounts of dust, dirt and animal hairs.
Since moving from your home may be impossible, here is a check list of what you can do to lessen the toxicity in your home:
· Keep your house as clean as possible. Dust and vacuum daily. Change the bed linens at least twice a week. Remove all carpeting. Not only does carpeting outgas, it also collects tons of dirt in the microfibers that you are breathing in constantly. Adverse health effects suffered by carpet installers are a clear-cut way to see the hazards of this product. Most documented are neurological problems and higher rates of cancer. If you must have carpet, make sure that it is as natural as possible.
· Use natural cleaners. Replace chemical cleaners with essential oils, baking soda and vinegar. Tea tree oil is especially effective at removing mold and mildew. Baking soda acts as an abrasive to remove stains and residue from glass, ceramic and stainless steel. You can add a few drops of water to make a paste to clean the stove, sink, tub or toilet. White vinegar is excellent as a window and mirror cleaner. Add your favorite essential oil if you want a pleasant smell.
As a side note to this, you should avoid all artificially fragranced products: air fresheners, household cleaners, detergents. Unscented may very well be a highly processed product. It takes a lot of chemicals to mask a smell, so fragrance-free anything may be full of toxic chemicals. Fluffer sheets used in the dryer can be more toxic than your detergent. Use the silicone dryer balls instead. Plus it is much more cost effective, as they have an infinite reusable lifespan.
· Remove plastic from your eating arsenal. If you have any plastic dishes or cups, throw them out. Bis phenyl A (BPA) is a known xenoestrogen and will affect the hormone balance of your body. Besides its known carcinogenic effect, it will also create imbalance within your endocrine system and ultimately affect mental and physical development. (See other blog De-Plasticizing You! http://thebrandwellnesscenter.com/apps/blog/show/10414430-de-plasticizing-you-)
Leaking of bis phenyl A into your water from plastic bottles has already been documented. And the longer the water has been in the bottle, the more BPA you will be ingesting.
· Do not use the microwave. Microwave ovens are radiation ovens. When you say it like that, the reality of this machine is clear. The microwave radiation distorts the molecular structure of the foods; it destroys much of the nutrients and causes many problems with the immune system. If you value your health, take the extra couple of minutes to heat the food up the right way.
· Limit cell phone and cordless phone use. These phones expose us to a form of electromagnetic radiation (EMF) energy. An analysis of the most rigorous studies found convincing evidence linking the use of handheld phones to brain tumors, especially in users of a decade or longer. In addition to this, we know personally of people who feel physically ill when using the cell phone. It affects brainwaves. Period. Use it sparingly and stick to the land line (NOT cordless) as much as possible. Buy an EMF protector and install it on your cell phone.
· Limit computer use. Besides the obvious eye and wrist strain, there is a generating of EMFs. (Invisible Toxins http/thebrandwellnesscenter.com/apps/blog/show/5696653-invisible-toxins).
· Nobody would sit at a desk under high voltage power lines. Yet we will happily sit a foot away from a computer screen, with a computer and printer on the desk next to us, and perhaps even a power supply near our feet. The old box-shaped cathode-ray tube (CRT) computer monitors generally have quite high levels of radiation. Best to invest in a flat screen monitor. And of course EMF protectors are essential.
· Limit television watching or better yet, remove it completely from the home. Research shows that your brain literally shifts into a passive state when you’re watching television. Experiencing "brain fog” is not uncommon. Your alpha brain waves increase after television exposure. Alpha waves are commonly associated with a relaxed meditative state as well as brain states associated with suggestibility. Too much time spent in the low alpha wave state caused by TV can cause unfocussed daydreaming and inability to concentrate.
· Remove electronics from the bedroom, especially TV, computers and radio alarm clocks. Again they release a continual dose of EMFs. Iif they must be present, then they should be as far away from your head as possible when sleeping and as close to the floor as possible.
· Remove your shoes before coming into your home. Tracking in dirt and germs from outside into the home should be avoided.
· Discard all aluminum or Teflon based cookware. Aluminum will leach into your food. It is a known neurotoxin, causing brain degeneration. Teflon or stick free cookware will eventually chip and enter your food. Better to use high quality stainless steel, cast iron or titanium.
· Do not use aluminum or plastic wrap on foods. And definitely do not microwave anything in or covered with plastic. (Our personal story on plastic toxicity: BPA: A Real Life Case Study http/thebrandwellnesscenter.com/apps/blog/show/9927863-bpa-a-real-life-case-study-celeste-s-story)
· Invest in an air purifier and negative ionizer to eliminate air borne toxins – mold spores, dust, cigarette smoke, pet hair, hydrocarbon toxins and remnants of chemtrails from outside that we may be carrying into our homes.
· Invest in a water purifier. City water is loaded with chemicals to make it potable. We have a double carbon and alumina filter installed under our sink. You may need a plumber to install it, but it isdefinitely worth the expense. Not only does the water taste cleaner, but you are actually getting quality water that will help your body detoxify properly, instead of poisoning it even more. Other options include fresh spring or well water, reverse osmosis or a water distiller.
· Remove fluoride from your intake. This includes toothpastes, mouthwashes, fluoride rinses and municipal drinking water. It is an endocrine disruptor and totally inactivates your pineal gland. The pineal gland is so important in developing Third Eye intuitive abilities as well as regulating melatonin production (important for proper sleep).
By integrating just one of these techniques into your home and maintaining it, your life will change for the better dramatically. The ability to think clearly and sleep better should be obvious within a few weeks, if not sooner. Prevention is worth more than a pound of cure. Get started today. Your home is your sanctuary. It is up to you to maintain it.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on August 16, 2011 at 10:55 PM|
Although most people would arrive at the beach sometime in the middle of the day to soak up the rays and get some color, I am not most people.
In this modern day of Vitamin D deficiency that is contributing to a plethora of illnesses (depression, osteoporosis, chronic fatigue, heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and of course, rickets), I have come to believe that it is extremely important to get a safe dose of the Sunshine Vitamin (Vitamin D) whenever you can.
Since I am unwilling to get a sunburn and deal with the sequelae of pain, and I have no desire to look like a glowing alien or burnt toast, I have to be pretty conscious about how I get my exposure to sunshine.
Indigos are way too sensitive to everything, including the sun. So we need to follow some simple common sense rules to avoid overexposure.
I arrived at the beach at six p.m. It was beautiful. The sun was not as intense as it would have been during the earlier hours; plus the mobs of people that were already there were leaving. It couldn’t have been better. The quiet solitude of the semi- deserted beach, along with the cool breeze of the ocean was absolutely perfect.
The main purpose of my expedition was to get grounded and to detox. As you know from my other blogs, this is probably the most important aspect for Indigos to stay healthy. Actually in this fast paced world, it is probably the most important aspect for anyone to stay healthy. The beach and ocean salt water were the ideal environment to achieve this. In clearings, we have found wet earth, soil or sand helps expedite the grounding process due to the electrical charge being released by the body into the earth. (That will be another blog, I’m sure.)
I began with a long walk along the wet sand; my feet enjoying the coolness of the tide going in and out over my hot toes. After about 20 minutes, I felt moved to place my hands into the ocean water, and to read whatever it had to say.
It was then that I experienced something quite unique. Instantly, I was able to hear the voices of the Mermaids. In retrospect, there might have been some Mermen speaking as well, but I wasn’t really aware of it. Perhaps it is because I tend to resonate with the female energy in general, or perhaps Mother Earth (female energy connected to my feet) wanted the female energy of the ocean to speak to me.
No matter, for whatever reason, it was perfect. When I put my hands into the water, I instantly had the awareness of Mermaid energy. The Mermaid energies were able to help with the energy release process. They had words of encouragement to share and only assistance to give. It was as if I was being coached on how to ground better.
Some guidance that they would like me to pass on is to stay stationary at the shore line, which is where the water hits the sand. They said it is easier to stay grounded to both the water element and the sand (earth) element at the shoreline. It makes for a better clearing/ grounding/ detoxing experience. The other grounding tip they would like me to pass along is to breathe. The breathing should have a natural cadence, in through the nose and out through the mouth; deeply from the abdomen.
Try this the next time you want to get grounded and meet some new Mermaid friends. It worked for me!
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on January 12, 2011 at 9:35 PM|
In this society, media is quite important for the adolescent. Being part of the “In” crowd, knowing trends, and who’s who in the celebrity circuit can definitely impact peer relationships.
So, when my mom pulled the cable on the television, I thought my world caved in. It’s been 2 years with no TV. And guess what? I survived. I wouldn’t say that I thrived, but yes, I see that my life is definitely going in the right direction.
No more mindless hours of watching mindless shows. No more vegging out on the couch with junk food, mesmerized by the boob tube.
Ask me what’s going on in the latest TV show or world events, and most of the time, I’m the last one to know. But actually this is a good thing. Most of the information on the television is heart wrenching, fear based and totally ungrounding.
It’s pretty much information that will not serve me on any healthy level. Instead, I focus on my heart centered puppy, my school work, my healing work, my immediate family and friends, and my goals. And all of this encompasses my overwhelming Gratitude for this blessed life that I have.
Hind sight is always 20/20. And I can see clearly now that the chaos of TV has been removed from the household. And more importantly, there is no more fighting over the remote control.
It’s nice to have a more peaceful home.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on October 19, 2010 at 10:25 PM|
So how do heavy metals affect our young sensitive children? Usually through a diagnosis that says your child is not "normal". Diagnoses such as Autism, Asperger’s, ADD, ADHD, Learning disabled, Depression, Bipolar disorder, PDD-NOS, Anxiety and Tremors are the most common.
The vast neurological symptoms that occur in children exposed to mercury are: decreased eye contact, repeating certain actions over and over again, not responding to their name, not looking at an object that is being pointed at by another, poor concentration or attention and sensitivity to sensory stimulation.
Common language or speech symptoms of mercury poisoning: loss of speech, delayed speech, decreased understanding and articulating words, remembering only certain words. Also common are social problems such as withdrawal, being irritated, aggressive behavior, moodswings, night terrors and other sleep problems. In addition, other symptoms include auto-immune disorders such as multiple sclerosis, juvenile diabetes, asthma, chronic ear infections, and decreased immunity.
Of course, it must be recognized that heavy metal toxicity is not the only cause of all of these disorders. However, it can be said that mercury may be an original trigger and can set off all of these syndromes. Therefore, if these symptoms are present, it is logical to check for the presence of mercury and all heavy metals. And we should bear in mind that the toxic load of heavy metals is cumulutive. So that beautiful healthy young child may be a very different person later in their childhood due to the accumulation of toxins throughout the years.
Today’s children are not like you and me. They are physically more sensitive to the environment than we were as children. And when their physical self is out of balance, then their mental and emotional fields will follow. They are born with a sixth sense that can easily get turned off or overloaded, and this will then manifest in so many diverse symptoms.
So if you are an Indigo that is out of balance, now would be the ideal time to rule out heavy metal toxicity as the culprit for your challenges. Do the right thing. Get the simple 24 hour urine Heavy Metal Toxicity test and learn if this is the cause of your health challenges.
Knowledge is potential power. Use this knowledge and live up to your full potental.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on October 15, 2010 at 10:20 PM|
Heavy metal toxicity in today’s society is rampant. As a practicing dentist for 30 years, and as a holistic educator, I can honestly say that heavy metals are probably the number one contributor to chronic neurological health diseases on the physical and mental planes. This includes but is not limited to Autism, Alzheimers, Parkinsons and Multiple Sclerosis.
Mercury poisoning has been implicated in a host of chronic symptoms of dis-ease, so it might be a good eye opener to have a look at this website http/www.mercurypoisoned.com/symptoms.html to see if any of the mercury toxicity symptoms resonate with you.
You may be wondering how you or your Indigo child could possibly have gotten into this situation. It is very easy when you understand that mercury is present in many products that we are exposed to routinely.
You remember all those tuna fish sandwiches you ate as a kid ?–toxic mercury (environmental). Or how about the 22 or so vaccines that you were exposed to in the first 6 years of your life ? - toxic mercury (preservative). Or the pretty silver fillings in your mouth ? - toxic mercury.
And if you yourself don’t have those silver mercury fillings, how about your mother who carried you for 9 months in utero. Mercury does pass through the placental barrier. That would certainly be enough to get your system exposed to a high loading dose of mercury. And as you grew up, and made your regular checkups for immunizations, your exposure only increased, augmenting the toxic load. The cumulative amount of mercury being given to children in the average number of vaccines by age 6, would be an amount equivalent to 187 times the EPA daily exposure limit!!!!
And knowing now what you didn’t know before you read this BLOG, you need to take action. If you are an Indigo child or the parent of an Indigo child, and you have been diagnosed with a physical or mental disorder, or if you just don’t feel right most of the time, I would highly recommend that you be tested for heavy metal toxicity. It is a simple non-invasive urine test that is easily done at any competent physician’s office.
And what do you do now? Now that you have been labeled with an “incurable” illness? Now that you need to be medicated for life to be “normal”?
THERE IS NO ILLNESS CAUSED BY A DEFICIENCY OF ANY DRUG.
Yes, that needs repeating.
THERE IS NO ILLNESS CAUSED BY A DEFICIENCY OF ANY DRUG.
When you realize this and truly believe it, you can begin to heal. You are perfection already. You are only out of balance. If you shift to this new paradigm of thinking, the healing will begin.
More to come.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on August 20, 2010 at 9:50 PM|
They say that “music soothes the savage beast”, and since Indigos can have a wild side, it is important that they get a daily dose of melodic rhythm that soothes. Music therapy is a new field of healing science that has been shown to affect the physical, mental and emotional levels of most who hear it. This music or sound therapy should be grounding, uplifting, and possibly include sounds of nature.
The cool thing about music is that it is a universal language. There is no interpreter needed to translate it. It transcends the spoken word on many levels.
If you are an Indigo Child, try to expose yourself to music that makes you feel relaxed or happy. Make sure that there are uplifting words in the lyrics. If it is particularly soothing, consider listening to it as you sleep. This way you are being entrained for 8 hours to be more centered and grounded.
At an early age, I had a love for music. I remember dancing around our living room to my mom’s old records; having a ball singing and dancing along to these great songs. My mom used to tell me stories of how when she was a kid, she taught herself how to play the guitar, and made up songs on her little keyboard piano. Even to this day, my mom is always making up new songs. When I got my own small keyboard, I too, started creating songs.
When I was in high school and needed to concentrate or had to write a long thesis paper, I found the amazing power of Hemi-Sync® from The Monroe Institute. Hemi-Sync® is an outstanding sound technology that influences our brainwave patterns and ultimately affects our states of consciousness. I found their music so helpful when I needed to do schoolwork or study for a test.
Another form of music that greatly influenced my life is the sound of the humpback whales. Ever since I heard the CD of the humpback whales, I felt an instant connection. I found that if I played the CD on speakers, it not only cleared me, it cleared the room of most low frequency energies that were there. Also, our beta-fish loved hearing the music. Another thought on the whale sounds – when my mom plays it in her office during working hours, the staff and patients are more relaxed, and the whole day flows better.
Indigo Children are very sensitive. They not only enjoy music, they need music.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on July 19, 2010 at 9:40 PM|
Wow. What a concept. Yes, hug a tree! Try it for 15 minutes straight and see if you don't feel like a new person.
Don't have a tree in your backyard? Then just lay on the grass and rub your bare feet and hands into the earth.
Dont have a backyard? We dont either. Find a park nearby with a patch of grass or soil, and you're ready to go.
Don't have a park? Yes it can be tough for us urbanites.
Well, believe this: being barefoot on the concrete will detox sensory overload more than standing there with your shoes on.
One of the biggest disservices to humankind is wearing shoes all day. They literally insulate you from Mother Earth and leave you in a place of disconnect. Not a good scenario if you are an Indigo.
It doesn't have to always be grass or soil or concrete. The beach sand is good, or even standing barefoot on large rocky ground. Anything that will get your shoes and socks off and have you connect directly to the earth.
This simple act of being one with the the Earth, will be a good grounding meditation and it should leave you feeling focused, refreshed and strong in your physical and mental body.
The element of earth allows us to connect with our inner wisdom and strength. Mother Earth provides the feminine nurturing energy. And ALL of us can use an extra nurturing mother.
In rituals, earth is used as an element to help us to stay grounded, and give us stability. Earth is made fruitful by all the other elements and is the center and foundation of all things in our life. The planet Earth is the foundation of our lives but the element of earth also exists in the form of energy that is around us and within us. It is important to draw on that grounding, nourishing energy on a regular basis to stay well.
Connecting with nature is so important for Indigos. It will allow you to feel the rhythm of your home planet and to discharge emotional overload. Mother Earth will help you, but only if you let her.
|Posted by EnlightenedIndigoChild on July 8, 2010 at 9:30 PM|
Aromatherapy essential oils are scents used for physical and emotional health. Each essential oil has unique therapeutic properties and benefits.
Since Indigos are so energetically sensitive, these oils can be extremely beneficial. It is important to familiarize yourself with many different types to see what works best for you.
We have found that essential oils from very large trees such as Cypress and Texas Cedarwood are unsurpassed for treating hyperactivity or anxiety.These are very grounding oils and will help you to feel more rooted in your body and Earth. It is best to rub them on the souls of your feet as well as your legs. They are also great for a gentle massage before bedtime, as this will help you sleep better.
Flowery essential oils such as rose, lavender and sweet basil are excellent for lifting your mood from depression. Peppermint is great to use for studying for exams, as it tends to waken your mind for enhanced memory and recall.
Essential oils are nature’s way to help rebalance you. If used properly, you will find that your need for them will be less and less. Your own body will innately reestablish its natural equilibrium.
These oils can be fun to use and so therapeutic. They can be used on the body or in a diffuser to freshen the air. A great technique is to let it diffuse in your bedroom at night, allowing you to be be soothed and healed as you sleep.
Try it and let us know if you need other suggestions on essential oils.